Office Administrator & Project Manager
Are you interested in workplace health? Do you want to work in the not for profit sector?
The Work Wellness and Disability Prevention Institute (WWDPI) is a Canadian charity with a mandate to create and sustain work wellness, prevent disability, eliminate impairment-related job loss, and worklessness for those with, or at risk of, chronic and episodic health-related challenges. We are a small, charitable, volunteer based organization with a primary goal to reduce the gap between what is known from high quality research and what is done in practice.
We are seeking a dynamic, multi-skilled, experienced Project and Administrative Coordinator who will bring together a suite of strong skill sets. We create and host public access webinar programs, engage in research activities, and produce bi-annual conferences. The charity is in the process of ramping up its programs and services and anticipates rapid staff expansion over the next year.
- Knowledge of online marketing through social media platforms, Google AdWords, blogging and email communications.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software, moderate understanding of Sharepoint, basic video and photo editing skills, and basic experience with HTML and CSS. Experience with GoToWebinar or other webinar software is an asset.
- Knowledge of CRM software, Experience with Salesforce an asset
- Ability to communicate in a business-like manner with consultants, members of the general public, board members, executives from within the business community, and other staff and volunteers
- Ability to work independently under pressure.
- Excellent English language (oral and written) skills and ability to compile, prepare, and edit reports. French is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information and situations.
- Ability to apply organization and time management skills to a diverse and fluctuating workload.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
- Public speaking
- Strategizes ideas for new campaigns and education outreach, organizes and schedules educational webinars either personally or by over-seeing staff involvement
- Updates all online content for webinars
- Trains speakers in use of software and facilitates / moderator for live webinar event
Conference Administration (Bi-Annual)
- Coordinates logistics for conferences through facility and AV coordination, speaker organization and addressing continuing professional accreditation requirements.
- Creates and updates conference website and facilitates marketing procedures and approaches sponsors.
- Facilitates the logistics of the event in-person
- Manages, verifies and updates contact information in Salesforce CRM
- Implement, track and optimize all email campaigns, content publishing and lead-nurturing initiatives
- Manage social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to communicate with our audience, manage online promotions, respond to client concerns or complaints, monitor web presence external to organization websites
- Monitors and administers webinar ad campaigns including Google Adwords lead generation, social media digital content management, and partnership marketing
- Monitor, track, report and optimize on the effectiveness of marketing content across all digital marketing properties
- Researching affiliated organizations and contact information/verifying existing contact information, Internet research for mailing campaigns, expansion of professional and corporate sponsors
- Prepares monthly bookkeeping documentation
- Occasionally manage a team of volunteers for various projects in the organization.
- Research and investigate new ideas for process improvement within the organization
- Consult with technical team on upcoming project requirements,
- Updates website through Sharepoint administration
- Manage and provide support for rotating volunteers on a variety of projects,
- Acts as the main contact for organizational inquiries by phone, email, and contact us web form,
- Co-ordinates and maintains CEO's schedule, drafts minutes for board meetings, committee meetings, and the Annual General Meeting.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Get Involved